Sunday 22 December 2019

A bundle of joy is on the way


Another non-Christmas card, say whaaaat??

I love this Taylored Expressions baby onesie die. That + patterned paper make this card. No stamping on this one; I created my own digital sentiment because I made a matching inside text that says: Oops! I meant to say... More laundry is on the way! 😄

I am submitting this to:

YNS Challenge #129 - favourite from 2019 (using my favourite new-to-me technique - ink splatter background. I am finally letting go and accepting the randomness - and beauty - of it!)
CHNC Patterned Paper December 2019 Challenge












Thank you as always for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Great make! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck! And Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Your subtle background is perfect to keep the onesies in the spotlight. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete