Saturday 25 November 2017

Hello!


I am following A Blog Named Hero's current challenge to copy a designer. I used an old Hero Arts set called Happy Day Animals, and changed the colours from red/black to yellow/grey, to make this sweet and easy card.

Here are the designers I was inspired by:


In retrospect, the original red/black definitely has more oomph!


I am submitting this to:
A Blog Named Hero - Copy a Designer
Word Art Wednesday #310-311
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November 2017 Challenge
Send A Smile 4 Kids - AG
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Wonderful Wednesday


Thank you as always for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CASED card! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable case Jeanie... I just finished a card for the same challenge. It is fun to look through other Designers cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is precious!! Perfect for a new baby card. I personally love gray and yellow together, so I think your version is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us over at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love yours and the choice of colour. So fresh. Thanks for sharing this with us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge in November. Sorry I am a little late commenting. But better later than never?
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete