Monday 16 December 2019

Thinking of you!

Woot woot, putting some of those Black Friday goodies to use already 😉 I've had my eyes on the "Stacked with Fun" and "Cool Tag Banner Sentiments" stamp sets from Your Next Stamp for some time!

Inspired by this week's MFT sketch challenge and I am lovin' how it turned out. (Also lovin' using up some scraps of the Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather patterned paper.)

I am submitting this to:

YNS Challenge #129 - favourite from 2019 (I think this is my favourite card this year. My husband says this is possibly his "favourite card ever" lol!)
CHNC Patterned Paper December 2019 Challenge













Thank you as always for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. The layout is perfect for this stamp set. You showcase all the critters without making the card busy. It is colorful and cute! Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete